Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my weight loss

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Starting my weight loss

I got on the scale at my doctor's today and I'm about 145, I've gained 15-20 pounds in the last year. Now I know I'm within healthy range (5'7'') but I'm developing a beer belly of sorts and I'm not able to fit in my old pants... I even bought a pair today that I thought I'd fit and I tried them on and could barely button them. I have the receipt but I'm not returning them right away, that's my motivation right there.

My goal is pretty much to lose 10-15 lbs in about 3 months ideally. But I won't be too angry at myself if I can't meet that goal. I mainly just want to get healthier, look better.

The cause: I've been drinking a little too much and eating unhealthy stuff. I'm also on remeron which increases my appetite a ton. My mental health has been great, despite the wake up call today about gaining weight. So I need to change some things about my lifestyle so that I can be healthier, and maybe not have to buy new pants. I fell and hurt my knees (skinned and bruised really bad) late last week so it's been hard for me to be active until that heals up, I should be much better by the end of this week.

The plan: tracking calories honestly on an app, making healthier choices about food, cutting back on drinking and going back to the gym once I'm able to without paid.. All of these things will definitely help. I'd like to intermittent fast but remeron gives me the munchies 24/7 it's horrible.

I'm going to find healthier snacks and meals and go for walks during the day (something that won't hurt my knees that bad.)

If anyone has tips for filling and healthy meals and snacks or just tips in general let me know. I think my ideal loss per week is about 1.3lbs but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

submitted by /u/whutwhot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tkhems/starting_my_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...