Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to motivate yourself to go to the gym?

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

How to motivate yourself to go to the gym?

TLDR: I don't want to go, but I have to go, but yet I don't want to go. Bad eating habits coming back. Encouragement or tips appreciated.

Haven't gone in two weeks. The first week was because I didn't want to leave my warm house to drive in cold rain and snow, the second week was because my nephew was born and is having some medical problems and I'm just very worried all the time for him.
It's like I don't have the energy to do anything. I've been falling back into my terrible eating habits. (21, 5'8", weight fluctuates between 175-185 lbs) but I know I have to because it's $40 down the drain.
Just the thought of getting out of bed, driving, working out, driving home, showering, all that is very unappealing to me right now.
My brother was kind enough to show me how to use some machines and free weights, but he's been busy and I don't want to be a dick and ask him to work out with me again and take him away from his wife and kid when they need him. I'm still not very confident in proper forms and don't want to hurt myself. Got any ideas?

submitted by /u/Flat_Habit2323
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tst0lw/how_to_motivate_yourself_to_go_to_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...