Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m not cut out for being healthy and slim. I’m giving up on losing weight.

Sunday, March 27, 2022

I’m not cut out for being healthy and slim. I’m giving up on losing weight.

I find myself in an endless loop of making some progress and then falling into a binge, over and over and over again.

I spoke to my doctor about my binge eating when I was 15. I spoke to my parents. I spoke to my closest friends. I spoke to 4 different therapists in the span of 6 months because they all ended up downplaying the severity of my B.E.D. since I’m a “healthy” weight. I spoke to dietitians on Instagram and even my school counselor. No one could understand me, so I just stopped reaching out for help and tried to figure my problems out on my own.

I’m about to turn 18 and nothing has changed. I’m 5’7 and weigh 130 lbs. right now. Sure, I lost weight. But it wasn’t even in a healthy way. I still binge and can’t seem to find balance.

My mom is putting a lot of pressure on me to lose 10-15 more pounds to look nice for my graduation. I know she just wants me to eat healthier and tone up but I feel so disappointed not being able to reach that simple goal. I know I’m going to binge more if I try another diet. It really does make me sad to be a quitter but I don’t think I can do this anymore. Good luck to everyone on their own weight loss journeys. You guys can do it.

submitted by /u/Black_Symposium
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tpy291/im_not_cut_out_for_being_healthy_and_slim_im/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...