Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had no idea I was this big

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I had no idea I was this big

Long story short, I gained 40 pounds. I'm the biggest I've ever been. I decided to step on a scale after a year of avoiding them. There it was. I knew something was up because nothing fit right. I'm overwhelmed with how much I need to lose to get to a healthy weight again, but I can get there by the beginning of summer if I start now. And I will. I'm rolling my sleeves up tomorrow and getting down to business. I know it'll be hard, but I needed this. Wish me luck... here we go again...I pray for the last time 🙏

submitted by /u/kccoconuts
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tkjk2j/i_had_no_idea_i_was_this_big/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...