Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My current journey

Monday, March 21, 2022

My current journey

I’m a 55 yr old male , and I’ve been in a wheelchair for about 2 years due to severe arthritis, I was already seriously overweight, and allowed it to get worse.

About a year ago I weighed in at 385lbs, and decided to get back on track once again (I’ve been up and down many times before). But this time I used my disability to my advantage.

Because my apartment is not wheelchair accessible, I have to order all my groceries online. So what I have done is to simply stop ordering snack foods and other unhealthy items, so that even if I am overwhelmed with cravings, I unable to act on them. I do occasionally allow myself a break and will get a single snack food with my groceries, but I limit that to about once per month.

So now about a year later I am proud to announce that I have lost near to 70lbs, and today was able to walk about 10 feet with a walker.

Stay positive out there folks!

submitted by /u/xBlackBartx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tjpg5z/my_current_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...