Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The only food I have trouble binging on is chips

Friday, March 18, 2022

The only food I have trouble binging on is chips

I think I have a chip addiction. It’s been that way since I was little, all I ate was chips and nothing else. I was very skinny throughout my childhood and teen years though, but now that I’m 21 and 200lbs at 5’9, I cannot get away with eating a huge bag of Doritos. It’s really really hard and I even try replacing it. Another thing, when I’m eating healthier I still feel crappy, and once I eat chips it’s like my brain feels better.

submitted by /u/ilovecorbin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/thgfjz/the_only_food_i_have_trouble_binging_on_is_chips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...