Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trust the process?

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Trust the process?

I'm back on CICO since the beginning of January. I know my TDEE. I'm eating between 1500-1900 daily and going to the gym twice a week. Lots of Cardio and recently added in strength training. And not eating into my exercise calories. I'm staying below my daily calorie allotment. However, I'm banking them for my one big meal on the weekends. And I even log that! I've cut out all sodas and only drink coffee and water. I log everything. Thankfully, I'm down about 21 lbs since the beginning of January. Maybe that's a lot but I genuinely feel like it should be more. I'm seeing results, just not on the scale. Any suggestions on what I can do to help give it a nudge? Or just trust the process? Maybe I'm overlooking something. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

submitted by /u/I_Masticatedinpublic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/trxidi/trust_the_process/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...