Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: PCOS and other medical/mental health issues

Thursday, March 17, 2022

PCOS and other medical/mental health issues

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone can tell me things that have worked for them if they have pcos?

I also have coeliac and gf food is so high calorie. I am on an ssri which causes weight gain. I have adhd so I find impulse control extremely difficult. I comfort eat and when my sleep is bad (frequently) it feels like I cannot feel full, my stomach is just a void.

Feeling like I'm really struggling here. I keep reading posts where people are like "CICO it's really that simple". But for the most part I know how to eat, my portion sizes are a bit too big because I never feel full after eating. But I also think maybe I'm just up against too much and just accept that eating healthy and doing exercise will not lead to weight lose but its still something to be proud of myself for?

Idk, I don't wanna sound defeatist but I also want to acknowledge my limitations.

submitted by /u/FoxNo5724
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tgn3vg/pcos_and_other_medicalmental_health_issues/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...