Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: question for guys who have lost a lot.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

question for guys who have lost a lot.

So I have been overweight my whole life,(still am but I am working on it) I have lost a big chunk of size and am finding it so weird not being able to decide where my pants should sit in regards to my waist. As I lost weight my pants got looser and looser and I kept pulling them up till , I ended up hitting belly button, then I noticed they actually seem to fit like that........this is so stupid but have I been wearing my jeans wrong my whole life because being so overweight had them sitting so low, I always thought I just had a flat ass and a longer then normal ass crack....am I the only one?

submitted by /u/_Odilly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tdmlwa/question_for_guys_who_have_lost_a_lot/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...