Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips for someone who has never lost weight in their life

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tips for someone who has never lost weight in their life

Hi everyone!

Recently I realised I had to lose weight, and quite a bit of it. Up until my mid teens I was underweight, then I gained a bit and ended up being at the higher end of normal for a few years, I was mostly okay with this and didn't really make an effort to lose any because I was active and ate fairly healthy. Also any time I did try and lose weight I got a little too into it and ate like 500cal a day and got a bit obsessed.

Then over the past couple of years I got really unwell and stopped moving and going out (also due to covid). I also stopped eating healthy because of said illness being a digestive one, it was just carbs on carbs.

I was weighed at the hospital at the end of last year and my BMI absolutely shocked me, I knew I gained weight but not that much. I'm really upset at myself for letting it get to this point but I also realise that I went through a very difficult situation and I am lucky to now be healthy. The illness has subsided for now and I'm back at the gym and eating fruits and veggies again.

I was losing pretty consistently for the last couple of months (weigh in every week) but this week I actually gained some, I know its probably to do with hormones and monthly cycle but it was quite disheartening to see. Does anyone have any tips or tricks they've learnt along their journey? For context I work in an office so im quite still all day and I also have chronic fatigue which really doesn't help with going to the gym lol

TIA :))

submitted by /u/thirdablesister_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t9ukbe/tips_for_someone_who_has_never_lost_weight_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...