Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Going to my first group fitness class in four years and I'm so anxious

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Going to my first group fitness class in four years and I'm so anxious

I'm so scared. I've lost 60lbs, had back surgery and have almost no female friends since moving to California. I've always had adhd and have a malaligned knee that makes working out with groups difficult to keep up with but I still need to lose 15lbs and I can't do it unless I kick up the cardio. I'm scared ill make a fool of myself tonight or be super awkward and I have no one to ask to go with me since it's mainly women who go and I don't think any of my male friends would be interested. Just posting to vent.

submitted by /u/therealwaysexists
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t9uzhr/going_to_my_first_group_fitness_class_in_four/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...