Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thought this would change my life

Friday, March 4, 2022

Thought this would change my life

I’ve lost 85 lbs over about two years. Been eating healthy and going to the gym three-four times a week. Yes I’m healthier. Yes I look better. Yes sometimes I feel better about myself. I guess I expected more. I expected compliments. I expected respect. I expected my SO to want me more. I wanted her to do it with me. I expected to feel better. Some days I do, most days I don’t.

I know what everyone will say - my health is most important, my self worth shouldn’t be based on what other people think. I know that’s all true but life is never that simple. Some days I wonder why I did all the hard work and think I should just gain it back.

Friday rant! Have a good weekend all.

submitted by /u/ERMEESH
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t6wb3k/thought_this_would_change_my_life/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...