Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is Frank’s Hot sauce okay to put on things?

Friday, March 4, 2022

Is Frank’s Hot sauce okay to put on things?

Hello all,

I’m starting my weight loss journey and have been fixing my diet. I’ve been eating brown rice with veggies and then a protein, either beef, chicken or salmon.

I made a bowl last night of brown rice, asparagus and salmon and I used some franks hot sauce to give it some flavor. It was incredible. It tasted so good that it just HAD to be unhealthy, but Frank’s says zero calories.

There’s gotta be a catch right? The sodium is pretty high, but I’m unsure how bad sodium affects me in terms of weight loss. I don’t add any salt to anything I make and I drink lots of water… can Frank’s really be my holy grail?

What’s the catch?

submitted by /u/Successful_Map4660
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t6wn8q/is_franks_hot_sauce_okay_to_put_on_things/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...