Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So eating healthier is being on a diet?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

So eating healthier is being on a diet?

I (23 f) always get poked at by my coworkers when they are about to order food or just talking about food in general. “She’s on a diet now so she can’t eat fries”

Then I have to explain no I don’t see it as a diet I see it as just making smarter choices when it comes to my food options. I still love my Taco Bell and fries just maybe once a week instead of everyday. Instead of a whole pint of ice cream for desert I’ll eat a Greek yogurt with granola an fruit. I’m not restricting or on keto just small but important changes for my health.

It’s just so strange to me, anyone else get this from peers?

submitted by /u/dead_account99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t4m9b6/so_eating_healthier_is_being_on_a_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...