Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 1 Year - 80lbs down, I did it and so can you

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

1 Year - 80lbs down, I did it and so can you

https://imgur.com/a/LIbFaOZ

The picture on the left was what motivated me to finally make a change. I had to take it for school and I hated it. I've kept the weight off for a year and am in the best shape of my life; I can't remember a time in my life (30s) when I was at a healthy weight. Lose It helped me be accountable to the data and make lifestyle changes that were healthier.

submitted by /u/Atragon31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t4n3q1/1_year_80lbs_down_i_did_it_and_so_can_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...