Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Pre-made food diet suggestions?

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Pre-made food diet suggestions?

Hello! I'm a single, young adult and the easiest way for me to stay on a diet is to pay close attention to calories during the week since my weekends are spent with friends. I'm looking to do more of a pre-packaged or frozen meal plan since it's worked for me in the past. I know it's not "healthy" in the long run but looking to shed a few more pounds before summer! I like most lean cuisine meals but do you have any other recommendations of food or brands? Also does anyone know of a meal plan schedule based off of this idea I could copy?

submitted by /u/mlawhor219p
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tanik1/premade_food_diet_suggestions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...