Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Experience with Allī?

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Experience with Allī?

Has anybody tried the over-the-counter diet aid Alli? It seems to be the only FDA-approved over the counter diet pill, and while I've read a lot of the horror story reviews of people who end up with greasy underwear, I have to say, the occasional pill that reduces fat intake, if taken only when you know you're eating a larger/fattier meal, seems like a pretty useful tool.

I decided to give it a try, and took one tablet right before a restaurant meal, where I knew I would be eating more than the usual quantity of fatty food. I had some stomach rumbling and felt pretty gassy, but the main thing that I noticed was that I pooped a lot. I mean, ALOT.

I'm sorry if it's TMI, but it wasn't necessarily bad poop, or greasy poop even. I pooped several times, once before bed that night, once in the middle of the night, and twice in the morning. One instance was greasy, in t morning, and I was intrigued to see actual oil floating in the water. But for the rest of it it just seemed like a large quantity of soft poop. More poop than I would normally experience in that same time period after a restaurant meal. It made me wonder, is this somehow evidence that less of the food I ate got digested (because more got pooped out)?

It wasn't a bad experience at all, and I'll definitely try it again at some point, though I wouldn't want to take the pills with every meal, every day. Has anyone else tried this? Could it be a useful tool for the occasional planned, fatty meal?

submitted by /u/one-small-plant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tb9fsy/experience_with_allī/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...