Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My biggest NSV

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

My biggest NSV

My health journey started June 2020, so almost two years into it. I (37F 5'6") lost 50 lbs by following a $5 home workout app/program and WW for eating, but gained a few lbs back

I've been the same weight for the last year. 196->150. Ideally, I would like to lose another 10-15 lbs. No longer doing WW, I now track macros and calories. Scale still doesn't budge. I've really been beating myself up, I just don't get it.

Rather than quit or resort to unhealthier tactics, I've just been continuing on. Focused on weight and strength, doing cardio and running a few times a week. Always 10k+ steps. Eating generally ok. Scale was at 154 today and it just sucks. I still wasn't giving up, I'm always in a better position than when I started...

I HATE working out in public. Terrible anxiety. I don't know what I'm doing. So, my little $5/month app suits me fine. I didn't realize how much that app actually helped. I ended up at a Burn Boot Camp, my friend insisted I go. First time working out in public. I killed the exercises. My form was great, I used heavier weights than 90% of the women there. Now, I'm not one to compare to be better than, but I did take a moment to pat myself on the back. I've worked my ass off for 2 years, spent hardly nothing...and I have amazing results. I more than kept up with the class. It was such a huge boost of confidence. The consistency and dedication is paying off, even if the scale says different.

I don't think I'll be paying the $160/month to attend all the time. I'll stick with my at home for the long haul. But it was such a great boost!

submitted by /u/monkeydogsblah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tamsnv/my_biggest_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...