Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do I have gynecomastia + other general advice ?

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Do I have gynecomastia + other general advice ?

I'm 6'2ish and 200 pounds. Entered college in August at about 215 pounds (had also gained some weight following a knee surgery in March 2021 where I was less active because I was moving less during recovery (also part of the reason I've been able to easily lose weight and have a freshman minus 15 since entering college). I still have what looks like gynecomastia, it could also just be because of a high body fat % and granted I do have a slightly high BMI at 25.7, putting me only slightly overweight, but I have wide shoulders so I don't look too overweight with my frame.

I could have lower than normal testosterone, can't really grow any substantial facial hair besides fuzz and even that takes a couple weeks before it's really noticeable. Granted I'm also only 19 in March so I could still expect higher testosterone in the next couple years. Is more nipple and breast tissue just because I'm slightly overweight and have a high body fat % or is there another problem? What can I try to lessen this and see if it helps, been like this since growing up but I had always been slightly overweight, now being at one of the most healthy weights of my past few years (in relation to my height). If I cut and drop to 180 lbs will this resolve or is there anything specific I should try?

submitted by /u/GorillaBud3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t8bo14/do_i_have_gynecomastia_other_general_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...