Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rollerblading?

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Rollerblading?

I tried to look up the calories burned rollerblading

Regardless, it seems to be very effective but I can’t tell what to think

I’ll see one search result say it could be about 300 per hour and another will say like 800 or something

And I don’t know what the intensity would be. I just go in circles at an indoor skating rink. I don’t do tricks. Just go at a natural pace tripping over peoples children and trying not to die

submitted by /u/Reverse_Shart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t8d56h/rollerblading/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...