Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m 9 months in and I’m tired

Sunday, March 6, 2022

I’m 9 months in and I’m tired

F24. 5FT 5 1/2in. SW223, CW184, GW150 I’m nearly down 40lbs. It’s been calorie counting and cardio, with many maintenance weeks in between (and that whole pizza I ate on Wednesday) I’m feeling tired of counting. I don’t want to quit, I just feel very stuck right now. I haven’t lost any in the past few weeks because I’ve been eating maintenance. I should be ready to drop back down to 1700 calories, but I’m just worn out. I have a pretty active job where I’m moving for 8 hours, which sometimes makes it hard to talk myself into going to the gym after. And I had just started using the weight machines at my gym, which I was enjoying. I don’t know sorry this is a random dump of facts I’m just so tired. Advice on how to throw yourself back in when you feel this way?

submitted by /u/existentialcrockpot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/t8a7uu/im_9_months_in_and_im_tired/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...