Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dear Manager: shut up about what I eat!

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Dear Manager: shut up about what I eat!

I started a new job a few months back, and my manager keeps on making comments about what I eat. In her opinion, I have weird tastes.

I don't eat breakfast a lot of the time (I'm lazy in the morning), so I just have coffee with butter or coconut oil in it. She went around telling everyone about my butter coffee, so I stopped drinking it.

She commented how my baked oats one day looks like a slab of meat (it was dark red in color from the sweet beets I used, but it very clearly was not meat). I brought steamed egg pudding with protein powder in it once, and she loudly commented how all I eat is egg pudding when I politely declined ordering food with everyone else. Again, I brought egg pudding ONCE!

At this point, I don't even want to eat lunch there anymore. Every time she passes by me, she makes some sort of comment. How my food looks "funky" or that sour cream is "gross." Whenever she asks what something is and what's in it, she loudly laughs and makes a comment.

The office regularly does group orders, and she always has something to say when I decline. I don't want to seem sensitive, but I hate it when people stick their nose into what someone is eating. At this point, I either don't say anything and just take another bite, or I just hum and nod before going back to eating.

I'm still learning what works best for me, and I hate feeling like a weirdo because of what I eat. They are always offering fries, donuts, sweets, and other fast-food junk then making me feel bad for not "joining in with the fatties."

submitted by /u/slappingmyself
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tbe1fs/dear_manager_shut_up_about_what_i_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...