Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling with brain fog and exhaustion whilst eating 1650 calories?

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Struggling with brain fog and exhaustion whilst eating 1650 calories?

I’m F just under 5”8 CW 89kg. I calculated my tdee maintenance at 1985 so I have cut down to 1650 and started to exercise twice a week (plan to increase to 5 days next month) I walk daily and can get in anywhere between 7-15k steps a day.

I eat 3 meals a day, I eat lots of eggs, fish and lean chicken. I have veg in every meal and normally eat complex carbs in one meal.

I want to lose 10kg in the next four months, so I’ve been eating 1650 a day to start slowly. At some point I’ll need to eat 1400 calories to ensure I start losing weight. I’ve eaten 1650 cals a day for 3 weeks but I’ve been feeling extremely tired, I have no energy and I can barely focus at work. I don’t even have the energy to exercise. Is this normal? How am I meant to cut further when I have no energy?

submitted by /u/mfog35
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tbc03q/struggling_with_brain_fog_and_exhaustion_whilst/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...