Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: MyFitnessPal and Calorie Deficits

Thursday, November 25, 2021

MyFitnessPal and Calorie Deficits

To start this off mainly I’ve always had a lot of problems with time management in the sense of food. For me I can always easily start a gym routine and stick to it but I always have problems managing my food. Because of this I’ve been on and off doing myfitnesspal but I’ve noticed that when I start logging in I get really wary to eat and start slipping into a really bad mind set of “calories are dangerous.” So it’ll end up I work out and have 1000 calories left in my day but I start to think I’ll overeat so it’s like I avoid it all together.

Essentially I’m asking does anyone have any idea how to track food and calories starting off in a different way for someone who’s always been kinda insecure about food.

submitted by /u/Mar-VelMania
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1p9m6/myfitnesspal_and_calorie_deficits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...