Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is there somewhere you can plug in the various types of workout equipment you have at home and it can spit out plans/sets/routines based on what you own only?

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Is there somewhere you can plug in the various types of workout equipment you have at home and it can spit out plans/sets/routines based on what you own only?

I am trying to build a good workout routine that will let me lift weights for 45 minutes, 3 days a week. But sometimes when I'm searching for what workouts I can do, they'll mention a machine or workout equipment that I don't have. It'd be nice if I could just list what I have available at home and they can build it for me based on what I got. Also, it's sometimes annoying if I have to change my bench or plates a lot just to do the next workout drill and then change everything back to do round two...like wasting a lot of time making changes.

submitted by /u/hockeyfan422
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1kbo1/is_there_somewhere_you_can_plug_in_the_various/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...