Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I broke my Apple Fitness Ring Streak :(

Monday, November 1, 2021

I broke my Apple Fitness Ring Streak :(

Hey all, just wanted to post and commiserate a bit.

I have consistently filled all of my Apple Watch rings since Jan 25 of this year. I’ve done everything to fill those. I remember doing 3 Mindful Cooldown stretch workouts when I got my second COVID vaccine, I remember saying “No I can’t go grab a beer, I need to work out”. Up until this past Saturday, where I went to a party with a few exercise minutes left. I figured there’s dancing, and a lot of walking and moving around, so I should be able to knock that out easily.

Well, caught up in having a good time I check my watch. It’s past midnight, and I didn’t fill my all my rings.

I’m kinda heartbroken about it, and even though I’ve filled my rings the past two days, it just sticks out like an eyesore in my stats, and my heart isn’t in it. It was the longest streak of a fitness thing that I have ever done, and I was so proud of myself.

It’s really difficult to be back at day 2. I’ll try and stick with it. It’s just very demoralizing.

Anyway, just needed to post this somewhere.

submitted by /u/omnipotentsco
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkw2t0/i_broke_my_apple_fitness_ring_streak/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...