Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I plateaued for 3 months. I need advice, please.

Monday, November 1, 2021

I plateaued for 3 months. I need advice, please.

Hi everyone. My weight-loss journey started earlier this year from 240lbs down to 174lbs. I’m 5’5, 18, and in college. I started doing gym routine of split days after a 15 min cardio which is really fun for me. However, I stayed at my weight since August and I’m just feeling so down. My calorie intake is at 1200-1500. I tend to mix them up so I won’t feel hungry for the next day if I eat less calories. I also stopped doing IF since my dietitian told me to it’s not recommended and I tend ti eat more than less. I’m doing a 12 hour fast instead. So 4 hours each meal. And a protein shake for lunch as a meal replacement.

I started getting strong though. My muscles are so defined even though I’m still surrounded by fat? It may sound weird but I also can lift heavier? I noticed that my lower body is really strong compared to my upper body. However, my stomach is still at 34/35 inches and hips at 40/41 inches. I feel so discouraged. Sometimes the scale says I go down but the next I don’t. I’m also guilty of not eating healthy since I’m stressed with school and October was a month of different birthdays each week plus Halloween so I wasn’t even eating mindfully.

Whenever I go to the gym, I just feel like I was the same as yesterday with no progress. I just can’t help but feel ashamed since the people that works out at the same time I do, just all look so good. My friends also look so good with their flat stomachs and I just feel so sad. Any tips to go back to healthy eating? Or any tips regarding body image issues?

submitted by /u/bloodybutterfly_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkvwwg/i_plateaued_for_3_months_i_need_advice_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...