Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I binged, my dudes.

Monday, November 1, 2021

I binged, my dudes.

Hey. First time poster here. Is venting allowed?

So, I've (21f|5"4') been trying to lose weight. Shocker! In 2019, I was 138-140lbs. Since then I have had a baby and gained 30 pounds.

In early September I weighed myself and was 175lbs.

A day or so ago, I weighed myself again after I.F'ing, doing OMAD, eating healthy, eating intuitively, taking walks. Just a rotation of things that worked for me. I was at 168.0lbs. Maybe not huge to some but this was fucking amazing to me. I was so happy. My goal weight is 140lbs.

Halloween came. We got candy. And we had to grocery shop at the dollar store this weekend bc we were a bit low on funds. As you may know, dollar store food is basically just all packaged stuff, sides, processed. Yeah. Doesn't leave you feeling relatively full.

I weighed myself today after having binge-ate, which I knew I would hate myself for. 171lbs.

I know I could easily burn it off. I'm still upset that I did this to myself though, and just needed to vent about it. I was mad about having to get food from the dollarstore because I knew that nothing there would have nutritional value. We'll be able to shop for much healthier food by the end of the week, I gather, but I gotta regain control and just stave off any lasting hunger I may feel.

I'm still pretty discouraged though. It happens, I know, but still.

submitted by /u/poinsettiameadow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkvukn/i_binged_my_dudes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...