Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost 150 lbs! Have 45-50 to go!

Monday, November 1, 2021

I’ve lost 150 lbs! Have 45-50 to go!

I’m new to group. I’m excited to share I have had so many successes. I feel I’m so so close to my goal with only 45-50 lbs to go.
I’ve finally found a program that has helped me eliminate my diet mentality and instead provided tools to help me slow down and evaluate what I’m choosing to eat snd how it effects my body. Not a one size fits all approach. But one that taught me how a food made me feel. Then I choose whether to continue to have and frequency….

Omg I love it!!! And I’ve been extremely successful on it releasing weight (no longer say “losing” because I do not want to ever find it again). 😁 and without exercising! Now that I’m fueling my body with more supportive foods, I have so much energy, my joints aren’t sore anymore and everyone around me says my mood is much more positive all the time. Their way if saying I’m no longer crabby. 😂

For the first time since gaining all my weight(started 35 years ago) I KNOW I have a happy, active, future ahead of me….

Just wanted to share that THERE IS HOPE to those struggling.

submitted by /u/AngelsBedrockCoach
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qktzdk/ive_lost_150_lbs_have_4550_to_go/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...