Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise frustrations

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Exercise frustrations

Hi! I could really use some help. I have lost weight drinking green tea, cutting back on my portions and exercising but gained weight during the stress of waiting for exam results.

I have a problem where my ligaments do not hold my patella in place in both legs, and am in physio to help fix it.

I just get so despondent when I cannot so specific exercises (like planking, mountain climbers, etc) because when I do them I suffer with disclocations or the patella moving a bit too far (not out completely but enough to cause discomfort and pain when walking).

Does anybody have any tips or exercises I can do? I would love to do a work out challenge, I just need to figure out exercises I can implement in the place of the ones I can’t do.

Any help would be beneficial

Edit: a word

submitted by /u/ButterscotchNo7758
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1vca1/exercise_frustrations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...