Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can't stop feeling full during maintenance blegh

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Can't stop feeling full during maintenance blegh

This is just my little complain post, feel free to ignore lol. I've been on a temporary maintenance period for about a week now, and I've noticed that I don't enjoy eating or being full half as much as I used to. This is sort of a good thing, for weight loss, but uughhh, making it to 2000 calories a day is a chore after getting used to 1500!

Especially since I didn't stop intermittent fasting, mostly just for convenience. I got into an eating pattern and I really don't want to break it. But this means I'm eating the equivalent of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes snacks all within about 4-6 hours, and by the end I feel kind of.... yucky.

Note about IF: I know it doesn't really do anything for weight loss itself, but I read that it can minimize loose skin, and I want to do everything possible for that.

submitted by /u/Syriik
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qllz4y/cant_stop_feeling_full_during_maintenance_blegh/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...