Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cant seem to change

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Cant seem to change

Ugh. I am so frustrated right now. I have been emotionally eating for a little over a year, since moving in with my parents. I am in therapy for unhealthy behaviors, but I am still overeating and gaining weight. My husband and I are actively house hunting, and I am somewhat confident that once we get out of here, it will be easier to control my stress levels and thus my emotional eating. I have never been heavier, I have never been more anxious and stressed, and I have never had such a difficult time finding the motivation to change. I am just.... drowning.

I dont know if venting is ok on this subreddit, but I dont know where else to go.

submitted by /u/klmm88
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qlgl0n/cant_seem_to_change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...