Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello lovely losers!

I hope you are having a wonderful day two! I'm prepared for this month to run by screaming, or gobbling like a turkey. Let's hit up those goals!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Weighed in & logged!

Maintenance calories: On it! Dinner may be a plate of snacks because sometimes that's how it be.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work 3 days a week): 30 minute lunch walk. My quads are sore so I think that's enough for today. Did new lifts yesterday & feeling sore in new places, which I dig. 2/2 days.

Nanowrimo -1,666 words a day(replacing the journal goal for this month): 6186/1666 words. I didn't hit 1666 today & I can't be saying oh that's okay I did a lot yesterday so I may hit this up after dinner.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for the health of my kitty who is 18 years old & still plays! I'm grateful for my job because even if it isn't perfect, sometimes it has moments of genuine nice. I'm also grateful for a little television program called The Single Life. It brings me trashy tv joy.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I choose to drink lots of water & go out for that lunch walk even though it's cold. I'm also grateful I've made time to apply to 6 jobs in the last week. Even if you're happy it's a good time to be looking kids.

Your turn! I love reading your goals & how your days have gone! Keep it up!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qlhop4/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...