Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 23 pounds down!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

23 pounds down!

whew. hi everyone!

this is officially the longest I've been able to maintain my weight. previously I was a big yo-yo dieter.

I am a 30 year old, 5'6 female who started at 153 pounds. I am now 130 pounds. I have finally found a groove that works for me and my lifestyle.

If anyone is curious:

- I started by walking a year ago. I've always been pretty active, but I started incorporating long walks into my daily routine.

- I started my new health journey in Aug. I went to a retreat with a VERY strict diet for 8 weeks and used alternative medicine. I lost a lot of weight (muscle too) and had to integrate when I returned home.

- I hit the gym 5x a week. I do 1 hour of cardio (half an hour of stair climber, half an hour of spin bike). It honestly took me a year to reach this cardio goal. I also go to the sauna 5x a week.

- I drink lots and lots of water.

- I'm not strict with my diet, but I am strict with intermittent fasting. I try to eat within a 4 hour window, but if I can't that - I'll do an 8 hour window.

- I have completely cut gluten out of my diet. It's helped loads with headaches, binge eating, and bloating. However, I still feel like my stomach is healing.

- I don't drink alcohol - only way I can maintain my physical fitness.

- I have a really strong meditation practice. It's been about 14 months.

My health used to be crap. I was drinking almost every day. I needed a large coffee and four redbulls just to survive. I can honestly say my health has never been better!

Thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/SugarWorried
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1jbt7/23_pounds_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...