Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Never Knew How to Diet Until Now. How Do I Mentally Cope With This?

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

I Never Knew How to Diet Until Now. How Do I Mentally Cope With This?

After all this time, I’m just now finding the way to diet that works for me. I don’t know if this would have been even possible for me in middle school and high school, under my parents roof. Plus, at the time I had bought into all the bro-science: I didn’t know any better.

The ONLY thing that works for me to control my weight, is doing OMAD with my meal in the evening. That way, I can have my huge feast at night without any risk of it spiraling into an all day binge. I also track calories as much as humanly possible. Then, combining that with being insanely active to increase my TDEE as much as I possibly can each day. And if I ate too much on the weekend or some random day, then do a full day of extended fasting to smooth out my calories, so it doesn’t cancel out my diet or result in me gaining weight.

I just don’t see myself being able to do this routine while I was under my parents roof. I doubt they’d let me skip breakfast and lunch, or not even eat at all some days.

At the time, I was doing that 6 clean meals a day crap that never worked for me. I just couldn’t get lean, no matter how hard I tried. And I didn’t even know about intermittent fasting and what an amazing tool it was for controlling my weight/cutting. Literally, other than the routine that I laid out, NOTHING else worked.

So I guess the question I’m asking is, was I doomed from the very start? Did I stand no chance of getting shredded before college? Should I beat myself up over this?

Or, should I just make up for it by recreating those experiences that I always wanted(being shredded and having a super nice body) as an adult? And then gain my happiness that way?

submitted by /u/nicksaiz65
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/yr2bt7/i_never_knew_how_to_diet_until_now_how_do_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...