Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 10 pounds today! What’s your way of celebrating without breaking the bank and food?

Thursday, August 4, 2022

I lost 10 pounds today! What’s your way of celebrating without breaking the bank and food?

I have been losing the first 5 pounds on and off for the last 4 years. Last 2 week I make myself a priority and I wanted to get serious on losing weight. I wanted to lose at least 60 pounds, so I have 50 more pounds to go!

I want to celebrate my first 10 pounds lost, but I am saving money (for the new wardrobe!) and I don’t want to celebrate with food(trying to shift emotional eating mentality), so looking for suggestions on ways to celebrate?

submitted by /u/katealias
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wgftig/i_lost_10_pounds_today_whats_your_way_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...