Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to finally eat healthy?

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

How to finally eat healthy?

F/5’4” 155 lbs 27 years old.

I know how to lose weight, but I can’t bring myself to eat like a normal healthy person. I eat so so horribly everyday and I can’t stop. I’ve lost some weight before by sort of intermittent fasting eating once a day, but I’ve been eating too much to do that. When I work I basically do intermittent fasting but eat too much. Does anyone have any tips? I also eat way too much sugar. Having healthy pre made food in the fridge doesn’t even help me…

My highest weight at 5’4” was 170 and I got to 143 3 yrs ago. I was that weight one year ago. I’m 10 lbs overweight but I look larger.

I basically eat tons of sugar and barely any vegetables. I don’t remember a day when I’ve eaten no or low sugar. I feel weighed down and crappy every day. I think I just need to feel accountable to someone. I also don’t exercise and feel too out of shape to start. I wear the same things everyday as nothing looks good on me. I have no confidence basically because of what I look like.

Does anyone have a meal plan that I can start tomorrow with intermittent fasting/OMAD? What do normal people eat? Lol.

submitted by /u/kendrakj
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wfm1rb/how_to_finally_eat_healthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...