Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anyone else feel worse about themselves while they are successfully losing weight

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Does anyone else feel worse about themselves while they are successfully losing weight

Now that I have been really focusing on my diet , counting calories using the Lose it App, and have lost 11 pounds ; I am miserable.

34M CW 235

HW 246 as of a few weeks ago before I started to focus on seriously losing the weight

GW 165

I feel good about my progress but am totally disgusted with myself.

A lot of things in my life are completely out of control , and rather than spending time being upset about those things or working on things - it seems like I am just focusing on my weight.

What are some things I can do to put my thoughts in the right direction? Is anyone else dealing with this ?

submitted by /u/OpeningParty5106
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wlbuk7/does_anyone_else_feel_worse_about_themselves/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...