Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Does anyone else feel worse about themselves while they are successfully losing weight

Now that I have been really focusing on my diet , counting calories using the Lose it App, and have lost 11 pounds ; I am miserable.

34M CW 235

HW 246 as of a few weeks ago before I started to focus on seriously losing the weight

GW 165

I feel good about my progress but am totally disgusted with myself.

A lot of things in my life are completely out of control , and rather than spending time being upset about those things or working on things - it seems like I am just focusing on my weight.

What are some things I can do to put my thoughts in the right direction? Is anyone else dealing with this ?

submitted by /u/OpeningParty5106
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wlbuk7/does_anyone_else_feel_worse_about_themselves/

No comments:

Post a Comment

<h1>Tammy Slaton 500 lb Weight Loss: The Complete Transformation Story</h1>

Tammy Slaton 500 lb Weight Loss: Her Full Transformation Story (2026 Update) Few reality TV transformations have captured pub...