Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just want a single bite of junk food

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

I just want a single bite of junk food

Today, I drove by a Panda Express on my way to the gym, and now the only thing on my mind is Orange Chicken.

Honestly, I don’t need the drink or the fried rice. I don’t even need entire scoop of chicken. I just want a single bite to remind myself of the taste. I would be satisfied with just one piece of chicken.

I can’t even buy a small entree box of Orange Chicken because then I would feel compelled to eat all of it since I don’t want any of it to go to waste.

Now, it will be the only thing I think about for the rest of the night.

I wish it was possible to just buy a single piece of chicken.

submitted by /u/hydroflaskgod
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wlcxwx/i_just_want_a_single_bite_of_junk_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...