Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What is the best way to recover from a day of binge eating?

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

What is the best way to recover from a day of binge eating?

I started trying to cut weight this year. I'm 5'8 and 200lbs and want to get to at least 170 since I'll be competing in some MMA/kickboxing fights. I have been doing okay so far even though it's only been about a week and a half but last night I got high and all my self control went out the window. I just ate everything in sight and probably went over maintenence by quite a bit. Maybe went over by 1-2 thousand calories. Now the next day I feel like crap. The guilt and feeling like I'll never reach my goals. What's the best way to recover? Should I stop smoking entirely? Or just lower the frequency? I feel like not eating anything today to try and make up for it but I don't know if that's a good idea. How many mess ups are okay in the long run? I just feel like failing so early into it is very discouraging

submitted by /u/Courtisism
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s1rb4h/what_is_the_best_way_to_recover_from_a_day_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...