Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else feel like there hunger cues don’t work?

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Anyone else feel like there hunger cues don’t work?

24F/4’11”/SW:155/CW:114/GW:100

I’ve lost a lot of weight and for the first time in my life it’s been done healthily and not a yo-yo of 20 pounds in one month. I’m getting more comfortable with how my weight’s slowed down since I’m losing a lot of inches/am more toned, but have been fluctuating from 110-114 since August which I think I’m okay with. I have a long history of bulimia since abt 12, but haven’t “purged” for 4+ yrs now. I’ve been on this streak of eating healthy, indulging at a healthy rate, and exercising consistently since last March, yet I still feel so hungry or not hungry at all. I feel like I legitimately have no proper hunger cues. While I haven’t binged to the colossal levels I used to, I still feel like I could eat and eat, and other times I don’t feel hungry even when I should. It’s a big reason why I find I can’t intuitively eat and being on top of my food habits so often is so exhausting. Anyone else experienced this?

Edit: meant to put their :/

submitted by /u/heb97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s8wk3s/anyone_else_feel_like_there_hunger_cues_dont_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...