Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been trying to lose 80 pounds for the last 6 months and I keep losing a bit and going back up. Net loss has only been 5 LBS

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Been trying to lose 80 pounds for the last 6 months and I keep losing a bit and going back up. Net loss has only been 5 LBS

I have been trying to lose 80 pounds since August and I was planning on 10 pounds a month, but I keep losing 3 pounds then the next week I go right back up. Its like I lose 3 pounds in 3 weeks then I have one bad week and I gain all 3 pounds back and some change in one week. This feels very frustrating and hard to do. I really dont know what else to do, and how to go about this and am kind of lost.

submitted by /u/warrior242
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/saewig/been_trying_to_lose_80_pounds_for_the_last_6/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...