Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How bad is “cheat” days for your diet?

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

How bad is “cheat” days for your diet?

How bad is “cheat” days for your diet?

Backstory. When I was with my toxic ex, I peaked at 295 lbs, and it was quite a shock as I didn’t know I ballooned that bad.

We broke up, so I stuck with a strict diet, for a while, and got myself down to 245 lbs, which is awesome!!

Then I got back with my toxic ex. Didn’t loose anymore weight, gained about 10 pounds.

We broke up again and for a while I didn’t care, until December 31st came around and I decided I wanted to set a goal getting to 200 lbs, which I haven’t been since middle school. I’ve been fat all my life.

Currently 237, I think mainly due to dropping soda out of my diet, as I would drink 2-3 cans a day.

Now I’m pretty much on a diet and tracking my calories everyday, floating around 1200-1400 calories, and doing at least 20-30 minutes of exercise on the elliptical, and walking the dogs everyday.

However; this is my BIGGEST demon; cravings. All I think about is greasy, fatty, food. I love food, I could live off pizza and tacos. I’m jealous of people that doesn’t gain a single pound from eating garbage, while I could gain 4 pounds just from smelling my coworker’s pizza.

So that brings me to my question, how bad does having a cheat day effect anything? I’ve been trying to make it Friday only, eating whatever I want. Pizza for lunch? Got it. Taco Bell for dinner? Sure! It satisfies my cravings for a while so I can make it to next Friday. Kinda like a reward.

Keep in mind, I used to eat fast food almost every single day, so 1 day out of 7 is not terrible, in my opinion anyways.

Sorry for the long post, I rambled on more than I needed to but I don’t really have anybody to talk about it in real life lol.

Really hoping to get down to 200 lbs.

submitted by /u/auskopp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s7bdcj/how_bad_is_cheat_days_for_your_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...