Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: had an off week, but still some NSV!

Friday, January 28, 2022

had an off week, but still some NSV!

Stats! F 18 years old sw: 215 cw: unsure, cant get weighed yet gw: 180

Hey everyone, gonna start with a super short intro then get onto my NSV!

I'm 5'2, 18 years old, and a starting weight of 215 last semester. Recently, I've completely switched to diet sodas, fiber/koolaid beverages, and water for my beverages, eating more vegetables at dinner, counting calories, and taking about 8k steps a day on average due to a busy college schedule.

In September of 2021, I was a size 20 jeans, and despite not being super serious about dieting, I went down to a size 18!! I've decided to take my diet more seriously now that I'm back at college, and I'm happy to say that at the beginning of the day, my size 18 jeans are looser! I actually need my belt if I want to keep my wallet or my phone in my pocket! I'm a little nervous to weigh myself, as I have to go to the doctor's office on campus to do it, so I'm planning on getting a scale at walmart when I get the cash. My mom sent me snacks and candies as a gift, so I'm having trouble keeping my calorie deficit if I'm honest, but I'm pacing myself! a sleeve of cookies I honestly could have devoured in an hour has lasted me 3 days! I know that isnt great, but I practiced restraint!

It's been a tough week, and I've gone over my calorie budget, but I refuse to get mad at myself for it. I know punishing myself for that isn't healthy, and I just plan on drinking more water and hopefully hitting 9k to 11k steps every day next week. I'm just gonna take Saturday to celebrate my jeans win and work towards needing hopefully a size 16 by the end of next month!

submitted by /u/opppybro1003
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sf8ayt/had_an_off_week_but_still_some_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...