Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just walked 9.19km to satisfy a craving for yellow peaches! lmao

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Just walked 9.19km to satisfy a craving for yellow peaches! lmao

Good morning from Australia!

Woke up around 4:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. 5am comes around, my stomach started grumbling..then I started thinking about yellow peaches ...mmmm my favourite.

At 7:22am I'd have to refeed on my 20 hour fast so thought where can I get some yellow peaches right now?! I knew of a 24/7 grocery shop two suburbs over that sell it. Should I walk there?? Ok, why not!

*6:19am- Pack my things and off I go. The walk was nice and cool and got warmer as the morning progressed

*8:15am - Just got home! Died in the shower, felt so good


Total time: 1hr 47mins Distance: 9.19km (3 suburbs total)


What did I buy?!

2kg of yellow peaches 1 cucumber 1 punnet of raspberries 2 gigantic mangos $11 something total and yes I carried my things there and back home

Was it worth it? You bet! Can't wait to stuff my face with all this fruit soon, yummy!

This was so much better than waiting around until 7:22am to eat my usual food then having some potato chips as a snack after and being sad about it since I have no fruit. Small victories ftw!

submitted by /u/Bearis4B
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s7aey7/just_walked_919km_to_satisfy_a_craving_for_yellow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...