Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Restaurant hesitation

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Restaurant hesitation

Hello r/loseit community! I'm very new into my CICO approach to weightloss (10 days in). I've been eating a lot healthier and less than I have been thanks to tracking my food (I'm already about 8 lbs down from when I started).

Well, my friend invited me out to a Mexican restaurant tomorrow and while I do want to go out and enjoy myself, I don't want to ruin my whole day by eating restaurant food and potentially going over my calories (I did look up the menu online and couldn't find any nutritional information to preplan my order), but I also don't want be the one person who just orders a salad and nothing else (plus I wouldn't be happy with that anyway).

So I'm asking for new people and veterans into their weight loss journey/lifestyle, what do you do when eating out? Do you just go all day without eating and the restaurant food is all you have? Do you throw caution to the wind and enjoy yourself and worry about it tomorrow? Are you the salad orderer at a restaurant?

Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/blue_arr0w
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sfv02m/restaurant_hesitation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...