Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: accountability post

Monday, January 10, 2022

accountability post

Hi! I have a bad relationship with food and I'm tired of being this big. My highest is 195lbs and I managed to get down to 165lbs but not in a healthy way. I did that in a little over a month through restricting and walking everyday. However, at the start of covid the campus shut down and I moved back home which resulted in poor eating habits and movement. I gained all of it back and I'm at 190lbs. I'm tired of it and I can't look in the mirror without crying. I'm getting to my goal weight. I just wanted to post to speak it in existence and ask if anyone has any tips that can help. Here are my current measurements (not sure what goal measurements should be, if anyone can help with that).

CW: 190lbs GW: 150lbs Height: 5'5" Bust: 45in Waist: 34in Hips: 43in 22 year old female

submitted by /u/mapletreesome
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s146cy/accountability_post/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...