Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been doing OMAD for ~3 months. 19M. Should I go for IF16:8?

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Been doing OMAD for ~3 months. 19M. Should I go for IF16:8?

So basically I've started eating one meal a day ~3 months ago. I feel absolutely fine right now, but I don't think I am eating enough calories.

For info, I Went from 255lbs to 224lbs in that time frame. I'm 5'11 and end goal 175lbs. So still got a long way to go.

I just eat whatever we have for dinner and that's it. I replaced my breakfast with coffee and unfortunately nicotine.

For dinner, I would estimate I am eating less than 1000 calories a day. And I do a lot of cardio every week (5KM run a day). Will this come back to haunt me in the future? If so, would changing my diet to an IF 16:8 cause weight gain, if I started eating more? There's mixed opinions on the internet IMO, just wanted to know whats best for me

submitted by /u/SkaChang
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sah90v/been_doing_omad_for_3_months_19m_should_i_go_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...