Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Net calorie intake?

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Net calorie intake?

Hi all- I’m hoping someone here can give me some clarity. I currently track my calories using Lifesum. Today I stumbled upon the statistics and it says my average net calorie intake for the month is 570 calories/day (they calculate calories eaten- calories burned) is this healthy? Should I be eating more/less? I’m very new to all of this so some info would be great. When I looked it up, some websites said a positive number means I’m eating too much, others said that a positive number is fine and overall I’m just kind of confused.

submitted by /u/qorndog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/sbadrv/net_calorie_intake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...