Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not caring about the weight because its not my goal, but should i look at it regardless to know progress?

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Not caring about the weight because its not my goal, but should i look at it regardless to know progress?

So im in the works for some pretty big life changes due to a health condition. I started with 8-16 two weeks ago and i started 6-18 today. It works great for me since im a late night snacker, this stop that. I do some basic workouts like lifting weights and dancing around every day, nothing crazy. Im going to get a gym membership in not to long because the weights i have are not heavier then 5kg and im currently doing 30-50 reps which is tedious, id rather do fewer heavier reps, i like that more.

Heres the thing, i am overweight, but i dont know how much. Im doing this because i want to better my health and habits overall and not a target weight goal. I want to feel better, fitter and not be exhausted from doing basic stuff.

The scale has never motivated me much, i know that just sticking to a daily normal routeene will get me there eventually, it might take years but ill get there. Has any one lost a lot of weight without weighing them self inn ? the last time i dropped ( 30kg) i weighed my self once a week, monday morning. I used to loose 1-2kg a week back then, im assuming im doing less now since im not working out as hard.

submitted by /u/isimpforelon
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s82860/not_caring_about_the_weight_because_its_not_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...